Plant Theatre Bonsai Trio Kit, 3 Distinctive Bonsai Trees to Grow
Bonsai is an art that has been practised in Asia for many centuries. Bonsai trees are grown in small containers and trimmed and trained with wires so that they remain small and elegant. Planting a Bonsai tree from seed is a slow but rewarding process and you will have to allow time for the tree
Bonsai is an art that has been practised in Asia for many centuries. Bonsai trees are grown in small containers and trimmed and trained with wires so that they remain small and elegant. Planting a Bonsai tree from seed is a slow but rewarding process and you will have to allow time for the tree to take root and grow strong before you start training and pruning. The kit contains the following varieties 1 packet of Silver Birch seeds (Betchula Pendula) – a fantastic tree to learn with, it is deciduous and has many qualities including attractive bark, small leaves and autumn colour. 1 packet of Red Maple seeds (Acer Rubrum) – a native American deciduous tree which makes a vibrant and colourful Bonsai. 1 packet of Mountain Pine seeds (Pinus Mugo Pumilio) – an evergreen with a rounded spread and shape and dark green foliage. Also included in the box are 6 starter growing pots made from peat, 6 Peat blocks which expand when watered, 6 Plant Markers, 6 Plastic propagation bags and Sowing and Growing Tips. (Please note the picture of the ceramic pot on the box is not included and is for illustrative purposes only).
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START GROWING your Bonsai Trio kit in one box, we’ve left nothing out! This seed kit is ideal for beginners, gardeners and children alike. INCLUDES 6 Peat Growing Biodegradable Pots, 6 Peat Discs that expand to 7 times their size when watered, 6 Plant Markers and 6 Sealable Propagator Bags plus of course the foil sealed seed sachets. FULL SOWING & GROWING TIPS.
- GREAT GROWING PERFORMANCE – all our seeds are laboratory tested before release by our leading US seed supplier and then sealed in foil packets for freshness! MADE IN THE USA and 100% NON- GMO. The RED MAPLE makes a VIBRANT and COLOURFUL Bonsai, SILVER BIRCH is a FANTASTIC tree to learn with and MOUNTAIN PINE an EVERGREEN with rounded spread and dark green foliage.
- THE SEEDS CAN BE SOWN AT ANY TIME OF YEAR! After being sown they may need a pre-treatment called ‘Stratification’ which is a period of artificial winter that non-tropical trees require to break dormancy prior to germination. This can be achieved in a home refrigerator! Sealable Propagator Bags are already provided in the box.
- GROW INDOORS OR OUT – Bonsai are every day trees and go through their normal seasonal phases, they ultimately require outdoor living conditions to thrive in the long term as they require good light, humidity levels and air circulation.
- BONSAI IS AN ART that has been practised in Asia for many centuries and therefore makes a THOUGHTFUL GIFT beautifully presented in the illustrated gift box with everything you need to start growing, go on treat yourself or a LOVED ONE today!