Heavy Duty Garage Storage Utility Hooks, Wall Mount Garage Hangers & Organizer for Ladder,Tools, Chair and Hose (6 Pack – Black)
6 pack heavy duty garage storage hooks with 3 convenient sizes – Perfect for hanging heavy duty objects. √ Organize the garage storage with this 6-Piece hook Assortment.✔These heavy duty garage hangers are easy to install for wall storage of ladders,bicycles, bike, tools, Garden hoses, lawn furniture, etc. Package includes: – 6 x Heavy duty
6 pack heavy duty garage storage hooks with 3 convenient sizes – Perfect for hanging heavy duty objects.
√ Organize the garage storage with this 6-Piece hook Assortment.
✔These heavy duty garage hangers are easy to install for wall storage of ladders,bicycles, bike, tools, Garden hoses, lawn furniture, etc.
Package includes: – 6 x Heavy duty garage Hooks
– 12 x Screws
– 12 x Plastic Bolts
Click the ADD TO CART button to get your garage hooks before we run out of stock.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : We think you’re going to love this garage utility hooks as much as we do. But in case you don’t, just return it within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
LIMITED TIME PRICING: Buy now to take advantage of the limited-time special pricing.
- Various Usage: Our heavy duty garage storage hooks is really useful for home storage and organization. You can mount it in the garage, shop, basement, shed, kitchen, bathroom, utility room for efficient storage.
- 3 Convenient Sizes: Our heavy duty utility hooks comes in 3 sizes: large, medium and small. Large size: 7.8″ x 7″ x2.75″, Medium size: 7.8″ x 5.5″ x2.75″, Small size: 4.5″ x 3.25″ x2.75″. And the diameter of the tube is 0.63″. There are 12 pieces screws and 12 pieces plastic anchors inside, and they’re both 1.57″ long.
- High Quality Material: Our wall mount garage hooks are made of tubular steel which is sturdy, and it’s powder coated and rust resistant. In addition, Our heavy duty garage storage hooks can safely hold 25 pounds or more when properly installed
- EASY TO INSTALL: Make a small mark where the center of the screw will go, and drill a hole in the spot(s) you marked. Make sure the hole you drill is deeper than the anchor’s length.Then insert the drywall anchors into the hole.Lastly, screw the bolt by using a screwdriver.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the product – no questions asked within 1 year of purchase!